Saturday, July 11, 2009






Joey looks so innocent, Thats a laugh! He loves his big sister so much!















ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM on everything he takes for a ride.









And has a ton of silly faces!


Joey is six yrs old and going into first grade. He astounded me this past week with the way he reads so well. He, like his sister, loves his books. One day he actually took along a Bible in the car and was reading to us from it. He has at least a million books, well maybe not that many. He looks kinda like my oldest son Clint, when he was little, but acts like my younger son Greg. You just never know what he is going to do or say next. He has us laughing all day and into our dreams at night!

1 comment:

Ms. ~K said...

Joey looks like a lot of fun!!!
I loved my little boys with lots of personality like him, when I taught first grade.
Kit