Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lovin Chocolate

You ask, why would I snap a photo of a Hersheys chocolate can? For no other reason, than I absolutely love chocolate. If you read the label though, this is not your ordinary can of Hersheys syrup. This......is actually a candle......that smells just like chocolate. Lite this baby up, and you will think you have died and gone to heaven! And no calories either! But........somehow........it doesn't really sastify my need to savor some of this sweet treet:(

5 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

HUUUUUUUMMMMMM I can smell it from NC. I too love chocolate. Sometimes for a snack in the evening I'll have a small bowl of Speck K Chocolatey Delight it is full of little chips of chocolate. Delicious.
Madi and Mom

Anonymous said...

I remember when chocolate syrup was REAL chocolate syrup and came in a can just like that. We had to use one of those prong-type can openers to pour it out. I would love, love, love a candle like that one!!! Yummmmm.

Liz

Kathy said...

Oh, that candle would make me even more hungry for chocolate WITH the calories!!! LOL

Gizzy's Mom said...

I was savoring one of my expresso cream-filled dark chocolates when I checked out your blog. How apropo!

countryliving said...

I can't have food smelling candles..........I just want to eat MORE!
Have you been to Hershey, Pa.? Whoa........now that is a good smelling town......I didn't want to leave.