Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm Mr Lonely

I have been trying to take a decent picture of the birds for months now. They have never turned out good at all. Since I have learned the macro- zoom feature on my camera, I finally got a good one. This little guy is all alone, since the "incident", and really doesn't seem to be lonely. He talks a lot to himself in his little mirror, and really enjoys watching the TV. He was the only one who ever made a lot of noise, so it hasn't quieted down since the demise of the two females.


3 comments:

Kathy said...

I used to have Zebra Finches, loved them! Glad your "survivor" is still talking!!
Great shot of him!

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Gloria,
Mr. Lonely is gorgeous...I see from Kathy's post it is a Zebra Finch...We're glad he is managing...since the incident...
Madi and Mom

Anonymous said...

He sure is a cutie!!!

Liz
http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com/