Friday, August 20, 2010

Why Doesn't My Bro Call?

So My Mom got a Blackberry a few months ago, and she is having a lot of fun with it. I told her it looks like a good size for me to call my Bro in MA. I left him a voice mail, and now am waiting for him to call back. Waiting.............waiting..........waiting........waiting......... BaaaaaRingggggg!
So how you doin Bro? So good to hear your voice! Yeah........I do realize that talkin to your wifie is taking up a lot of your time these days, and more important than talkin to me.  Soooooo.........just call back when you get a minute or two. Luv ya Bro!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart dog that Billy is!!! Arf, arf!

Liz

My Mind's Eye said...

Ahhhhh Billy,
I know how frustrating waiting for the phone to ring can be...glad to see your call came through.
Happy Day speaking of days...doesn't someone in your house have a special day tomorrow?

Mum is the word.
Madi and Mom

countryliving said...

LOL Billy might of been planning something...hmmm...

What are your plans tomorrow?

Unknown said...

Shopping and eating lol!

Anonymous said...

LOL....sooo cute :) and Billy is soooo smart!!

Kathy said...

That is the cutest pose Billy!
How did Mom every get it?!
Kathy