Saturday, September 18, 2010

The One That Slapped Me In The Forehead

After yesterdays post, and Billy practically begging for food on this blog, I thought I would take over for a day. See this adorable little frog? He/she lives behind that shutter during the hot summer days. I see him and one or two of his buds, coming from behind their "home" every evening, about 7:30. (I really didn't know that they knew how to tell time!) Sometimes, I will check on them a little later, and one may be on my back door! Since I didn't want him to jump into my lanai, I reached out to move him one time, and would you believe he jumped at my head and slapped me in the face??? Oh.....the nerve of that little guy/gal!

6 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Mrs. G I can assure you if that little fellow jumped on Mom and slapped her in the face...I, Madi, would be having to learn how to type 'cause she would not be here. MOL

Madi and Mom

Anonymous said...

I have had a frog jump on me and it scared me soooo bad!!! I fell down a flight of stairs!! no lie it was bad:(

Remington said...

Beth does NOT like frogs AT ALL! She that would really scare her!

Christine said...

Sometimes while working in my flowerbeds I'll hear a rustle in the bushes. I know it's either a snake or a frog/toad and stay clear til all is quiet.

Kathy said...

I don't have a fear of frogs, but having one hit me in the forehead would freak me out, too!
But they are still better than snakes in the house! Oh creepy, creepy!!!
I am sure glad I didn't see any while in Florida!

Anonymous said...

I think I would have jumped farther than he/she did!

Liz