Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I Got A Funny Feeling

I just feel it in my bones............"She" said earilier............Pee Yuu! Tell me it isn't soooooooo, nooooooooooooooo!












To be continued!

Don't forget, Please make a comment on: what you think a dog's purpose is! Today is the last day for that. I then will have a friend pick a name out of a hat. I have decided that is the fairest way to go. I will then announce the winner of the book; "A Dog's Purpose" this friday. It is an awesome book, and I highly recommend it to all owners of "furkids"!

9 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

poor little guy... (but you're still as cute as they come!)
Ann

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Can't wait fur da end of da story!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

PeeS Mom says a dog's purpose in life is to makes dere hooman's life complete. :)

3 doxies said...

You is gonna gets a bath...snicker!

I'll be back withs my answer.

Puddles

My Mind's Eye said...

I agree with Puddles...you better run hide...we see a bath in your futures.....
Hugs Madi

Kathy said...

Uh oh, Dude, those must be "Mom is hinting you need a bath" words!! HIDE!!!
Raider

A dog's purpose in life is to make his or her humans enjoy the fun small things in life, like being silly and comical!
Raider's Mom

Anonymous said...

Bath Time Billy!!!!

Christine said...

Did you waller in something you shouldn't have?

Ms. ~K said...

Uh Oh Billy Boy,
We suspect you'll be wet and soapy soon!
xoxo

Remington said...

Get ready for a bubbly swim, my friend!