Friday, October 15, 2010

I'll Get "Her" & A Winner!

I'll just hides under the bed so she can't brush or dress me now! Now I am thinkin................How can I get back at her? Sooner or later.........when they are both gone.........I will grab that flashy box........and take a few pics of my own! Think I will be able to embarrass her? We will see, hehe.

To be continued:





And now..........we have a winner, of this wonderful book!


 My neighbor, Nina, agreed to pick out the winning name, (she didn't want me to show her face, she is shy), so here goes.................
 The winner is.......................................................................................................
So................."A Dog's Purpose" will be in the mail to you very soon! Congratulations to you both, and many thanks to all that entered my very first contest! I have heard of another new dog book, "You Had Me At Woof". so who knows, if I get my paws on that one, I just may have another contest!





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen & Jake!!

Billy, just call me when their not home and I'll come help you take pictures....hehehe shhhh don't let our secret out :)

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Happy Friday Billy and Yay fur Jen and Jake!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

countryliving said...

Congrats to the winner!

Billy, your mom has a little bit of mischief in her. (I think she's a riot)

Christine said...

Now Billy, be nice. You've got a great mom and I bet you've got her wrapped around your little paw!

Jennifer & Jake said...

Thanks! Wow I'm speechless. Where's my crown and flowers??? LOL just kidding cool i am So excited to read this book. Say Hello to Billy from Jake! Thanks again what a Cute Contest Lots of Great Responses.

Remington said...

Congrats to the winners! I can't wait to see the pics YOU take! They will be good -- I am sure!

3 doxies said...

Conrats to da winners. They is gonna enjoys dat book.
Now, Billy...why does da moms always takes fotos of us when we as at our worst? I'm just sure about them sometimes.

Puddles

Ms. ~K said...

Yay for Jen and Jake!!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Billy,
Good luck working the flash box w/o thumb. I've never been successful.

Congrats to Jen and Jake!!!

Madi

Anonymous said...

I had several posts to go back through and read.....Billy you're adorable dripping wet! I tried not to look, really I did, but who can resist a peek at your sweet little face?

Congrats to Jen and Jake!

Liz

Christmas-etc... said...

This is such a cute picture!! Better watch it...he will get that flashing box someday!
Ann
PS Congratulations to Jen and Jake!