Monday, March 7, 2011

For Sale

No, not me you silly peeps! Our house is for sale! My folks have decided they have had enough of Central Florida! They want to move back up north, to New Hampshire! You see, my big sis, Sherri lives there and my two bros live in Massachusetts. My other sis lives in New York. Mom misses my siblings like crazy! Also the grandchildren! (One in MA and two in NY). The folks have even said they miss the four seasons and snow! Can you imagine? They miss snow? Well, what do you expect from a couple of senile old folk! As far as the RVing goes, there will be no full time RVing, but perhaps a smaller camper for some fun vacations! Time will only tell, but the house is now up for sale! Maybe these next few months will brings peeps from up north who are tired of all the snow they have gotten this year! Already had a few lookers. I remember when we were tired of snow.............lol Now the big difference is, no one will have to get the car out right away and go to work! Whatever, they say,
 deal with that as it happens. So if anyone wants a 2bedroom, 2bathroom, house 15 minutes to Disney, get in touch with the old folks! I don't care where I go or where I live, just as long as I am with the peeps I love! Billy

14 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Billy you are going to be a Snowdog but most importantly you will have 900 more people to love and adore you. We wish you a speedy home sale and a effortless move HOME!!
Hugs Madi and Mom

Christine said...

Beautiful home Billy. I bet it sells fast.

Anonymous said...

It looks real pretty and Florida sunshine is a big draw to those of us who hate snow. BTW, I hear Vermont is getting heavy snow today with a high of 27. Are you sure you want to move?!

Liz

Kathy said...

Whoohoo!!! A big step there, putting the house up for sale! Is retirement for Mom on the horizon?!
I'm sure she'd like to quit OG and have more time with you, Billy! :)

Peggy Frezon said...

I'd love to live next to Disney! And no snow sounds great tome, as right now we're getting pelted with snow and ice. But, home is where family is, and mine is here in NY. And it sounds like that is why you want to move, too. Good luck with the sale!

3 doxies said...

Does it have heat? BOL!

Puddles

Gizzy's Mom said...

I dunno Bill ... I think you're gonna need to add an extra layer of them shirts you like to wear to keep warm. It's been pretty cold up here.


Grrrrs from Gizzy

Donna McNicol said...

I agree with your mom! I grew up in Mass till age 16 when we moved to NH. Then my parents moved to FL when I was 18...lived there 20-25 years. UGH!

I've always said that I can put more clothes on but I can only take off so many...LOL!

That said, there is no way I want to deal with all the snow now that I'm retired...much prefer moving with the weather.

Will be watching your moving adventure!!

Jan said...

A snow parka and snow boots will look really cute on you.

Bobbie said...

Oh Billy, you scared me! Well... actually I was going to see how much you were going for. I figured Gracie might get a kick out of having a lil' brother . LOL> Oh, just kidding. Tell your folks I wish them much luck in selling the house. The market's not real swift up our way, but hopefully things are going better there. I'm sure your folks are excited!!! And you too...

Remington said...

Best of luck in selling your home....looks very nice bet it will sell fast! The north you go!

Anonymous said...

Billy the SnowDog!!! I'm so Excited for you and mom and dad!!! :)
We need to get together soon!!!!

Deborah said...

Your house is so cute, I hope it sells very fast for your Mom & Dad!
Once your in all this snow, your going to be RVing back to Florida! LOL
xxoo
Deborah

Ms. ~K said...

Do you know Mickey Mouse and Goofy?

Hope the house sells soon!