Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Non Ugly A$$ Dog

Thanks to all my bloggie friends, for having my back yesterday! I am not sure why anyone could say that to my Mom, but I sure know she was upset! (I overheard her and Dad talking). You see, this was a friend at work, and a FB friend. Not a close friend, but a supposed Christian friend. This friend has had lots of faith chats with my Mom, so can you imagine the shock Mom had hearing this? People are not always as they appear to be I have been told. I sure am glad my Mom and Dad are what they appear to be, to me. Sure sometimes they raise their voices just a tad when I beg them for their foodies to much, but I gotta tell ya, they is just the sweetest couple of peeps I have ever known! I am not the "normal" type of Yorkie, cause I have only light, thin hair, and now I'm loosing a lot of that. (why I always wear a shirt). I am just different! Not everyone can get use to "different" That's just one of the reasons I have received so much love from my family. Oh yeah, and cause I is such a nice loving boy!  I AM different! I AM unique! I AM special! I AM, my Mom and Dad's greatest little pup they have ever had! ( they said this)! I AM BLESSED! So even though I found out this "friend" was talking about me, I am going to forgive her, just like Mom did! After all, I receive so much love, it just doesn't all fit into this little body of mine. So, I got lots to give back! Many Blessings to all of you, my dear friends! Love furever, Billy

10 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

God Bless Billy and your Mom and Dad!!
This person obviously has some unresolved issues.
In this world of technology folks have to remember what they write is seen and there are consequences...so they need to think first.
Hugs from your #1 BFFF (best feline friend forever)
Madi

The 'splorin' Wolfies said...

Gosh, you are just so cute i don't know how anyone could say that about you!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Too sad n bad to hear this ... but don't you worry. Being you (yourself) is what makes you special. Lots of Golden WOofs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

We ALL LOVE YOU Billy!!!! (((HUGS)))

Christine said...

Love is what makes this world go round. Sounds like you have plenty of that in your family. You are a blessed little guy.

Remington said...

Being different is a good thing! That means you are extra special! We all love you Billy and think you are the most AWESOME guy around! Forgiving is a great thing. You rock, my friend!

Peggy Frezon said...

That was such an ignorant comment they said. You are doing the best thing by forgiving. And focusing on those of us who know how cute and awesome you are!

3 doxies said...

Yea...uh, who da heck wants to be da same as everybuddy else...dats just boring...blah!
I also wanna say dat I will nevers furget da furst time I met you. I came to wish your mom a happy birfday and totally fell in loves withs you BECAUSE of da way you look.
I applaude you furs your furgiveness Billy!

Puddles

Kathy said...

Roo Roo, Billy! So good of you and we all love you just as you are!
Raider

Bobbie said...

Aw Billy! I missed your blog yesterday, but I just went back and read it. Somebody obviously needs to have their cataracts removed or get stronger lenses for their glasses. You are a sweetheart if I've ever saw one!! Beautiful inside and out> just like your Mama! Love you Billy!! XXXX bobbi and gracie.