Tuesday, August 30, 2011

At Least She Is Wearing Sandals! And Answer To Yesterday

It's a little hard to lick toes, with sandals on, WHEW!
And the answer to yesterday's quiz or whatever you want to call it; The cord on the flashy box!!! (yes Madi, I gave it a bite from you!).  Miss Bobbi, you were the first one to answer correctly! Now how would you like to collect my kisses, to you? Y'all had good answers, but Mom and I are really wondering if there is such a thing as banana rope pudding??? (answer by Jack)
Puppy Kisses to ALL, whether you want them or not!! BOL
Miss Mindy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL :) well tickle my tummy...the flashy box cord you say.....

Jill said...

You are so funny, Mindy!

Kathy said...

Oh Mindy that would tickle Mom's toes if you licked them!! LOL

My Mind's Eye said...

Good Morning Miss Mindy...
Did you ask Mom to paint your toes to match hers?

I'm online until we get kicked off which could be minutes or hours.
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi