Friday, August 19, 2011

They Almost Peed Their Pants!


















See that pic above? That's me in some unused, hand me down, jammies! One evening, Mom quietly took me into the spare bedroom, where all of Billy's things are. She had something up her sleeve, to pull a joke on Dad. Except, I never saw her pull anything out of her sleeve?????? Anyway.......she took these jammies out of their package, and put them on me! Then.........I go running out into the living room where Daddy is. Well let me tell you.........he just laughed so hard, them Mom started laughing. I guess I was pretty funny, so I started laughing too! This went on for quite awhile. I quite liked these jammies and was a bit sad when Mom took them off. She said, wait till the winter time, you will really need them then! So OK, I will wait. You got a problem though, if they don't fit then Mom!!! I think I look very cuddly in them!


PS. Mom has a four day weekend, cause it is hers birthday on Sunday! We is all gonna live it up and do some visiting with some friends, and go to the place where they found me, and eat good stuff, and just have one heck of a weekend!
Puppy kisses, Miss Mindy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Mindy, You are adorable in those jammies :) they do look snuggly :)
can hardly wait till its cold and I can get my snuggly warm jammies out!
Tomorrow is a special day! because we get to meet you!! I can hardly wait to see you!!! :)

Kathy said...

Miss Mindy, I bet you keep your pawrents laughing and in stitches all of the time!
I wonder if the pj's will still fit come winter time?!
Yay, Miz Liz is meeting Miss Mindy!!!
Happy Birthday, Gloria!

My Mind's Eye said...

OMC Miss Mindy you have very gorgeous fluffy legs..and the blue jammies are very complimentary to your beautiful furs.

Happy Birthday eve, eve to your sweet Mommy.
Big hugs from your BFFF, Madi and her Mom

Maggie Mae and Max said...

OoH Mindy,

You look so very cute in dose PJs! Mom and me LUVS your new header too, what a beootiful smile you have! Enjoy da weekend and Pre-Happy Birfday wishes to your sweet momma!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

JacksDad said...

I like your fuzzy slippers!

Anonymous said...

Those jammies are adorable and fit you so well, Miss Mindy! Tooties are too big for her and since I don't sew, the legs of her jammies fall down under her feet, even when they're rolled up. Where did your mo get those?

Bobbie said...

Oh Miss Mindy you are just as precious as can be!! I love the Jammies on you!!
From Gracie: Mindy, Mindy, Mindy. this is just the beginning. they say they're laughing with you but trust me.. well.. take it from some dog who knows. They's laughing at you. But don't let them think it bothers you at all. Play along.. good luck my friend. Gotta go now. Mom's talking about a dress that I haven't wore in a long time.. Yikes. need a place to hide..

Jan Mader said...

I feel so badly that I didn't know you lost your little guy...he was so sweet. Your new Miss Mindy is adorable. My guess is that Billy's legacy of love will live on through her....

Marg said...

Goodness, Miss Mindy you are just the cutest ever especially in those jammies. Glad you entertained your beans so well.
We came to wish that Mom a very Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day and many more. Take care

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Miss Mindy,
I am back to wish your mom a Happy Birthday! I sure hopes her had a great day!
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae