Monday, October 24, 2011

I Owed Her

Yep! She is so good to me, all the time, I felt like I owed her! The timing was right. I had a full tummy, lots of exercise, plenty of belly rubs, and a whole lot of loving! So.........I gave her footies, lickies! I actually enjoyed doing this. You see, she uses lots of nice creams on her footies, so they tasted really good! Some vanilla stuff she said. I really got into to it as you can tell. She was so thankful, she hugged me all over! Next time, she said she might use raspberry cream, oh yummy! In case you haven't already realized it, this was my Mom's foot. I love you Mom!
Lovies to all, Miss Mindy

6 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Morning Miss Mindy...first of all I love your new header...
MOL Mom said if I licked her footies with my sandpaper tongue it would better than the best exfoiliating cream on the market.

My collage: Mom uses Picasa she downloaded it free from the internets..
Hugs from your BFFF,
Madi

Unknown said...

Your mom was probably very happy! you are such a good doggy to do that for her!

Kathy said...

Such a loving picture of you, Miss Mindy!
UUUUUUUUUU Didn't that tickle Mom's foot?!
I know I'd be squirming! LOL

Anonymous said...

Awwww Miss Mindy you are so Precious!!!

Kari in Alaska said...

Hahahahaha

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Remington said...

Hhhmmmm, I think the only way I would lick Beth's foot is if there was a hamburger on it....ha ha!