Friday, September 7, 2012

New Hanpshire

We drove up to New Hampshire to see our realtor, and also to pick up my human sis Sherri, for the drive to Western NY. We decided to surprise her at her work, that sure was a funny scene!! The only pic Mom took up in NH, was of this house her and Dad are interested in. Unfortunately, if we don't sell the house in Florida soon, it will no longer be available for us. Whatever Mom said, something better will come up. She is getting very anxious to move to NH and get out of the heat and humidity of FL! She really has the need to be closer to her kids and grandchildren too. She also tells me I will have a ball running in snow! SNOW, whats that?
Lovies to my future home state,
Miss Mindy

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Mindy our paws are crossed for your peeps. We hope you move soon. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Jill said...

Oh I hope your FL house sells soon! The NH home looks charming!

Finn said...

YOU WILL LOVE SNOW!!! Hope it works out for you!

Remington said...

That will be SO nice for you! You will LOVE snow! Of course you will need a sweater....

My Mind's Eye said...

Miss Mindy that house most assuredly looks like it lovely home for you, Mom and Dad and OMDs what a pretty yard. I bet you can have a ton of fun running and playing. We hope and purr you home in will soon have a sold sign in the yard. Maybe you should put a sign out front saying Home of the most Beautiful Miss Mindy...that will make it sale for sure.
Hugs your BFFF
Madi

Kathy said...

Miss Mindy, I have my fingers and toes crossed that you sell the FL house really FAST!! That is a gorgeous home up in NH and I know you will really love it there! Snow is a kick to play in, you will love it! Such a great big yard to run around in!
Best of wishes,
Kathy

JacksDad said...

I hope you sell your house today!!!!

2browndawgs said...

Hope you have some luck in selling your house. That looks like a great house.