Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cinderella Castle, Mom Blogging Today






These are some of the prettiest photos of Walt Disney's Cinderella Castle, I have ever seen!  The first five were taken by a work friend of mine, Wendy. I do not remember where the last one came from. Even though I have tired of everything Disney now after eight years of living here in Central Florida, I will never be tired of looking at photos of this beautiful and exciting castle! I do hope you all enjoy them also!
Gloria


PS: Someone, (Miss Mindy), is gettin' itchy britches to start
HALLOWEEN SPECTACULAR SPOOKYS!
Be here at 4AM, Oct. 24, 2012 thru Oct 31st at midnight.
I guarantee, you will never forget us for the rest of your life!

13 comments:

Mollie said...

What fantastic photo's..Have put the date in my diary..Can't wait :) xx00xx
Mollie and Alfie

2browndawgs said...

Those are fantastic pictures.

My Mind's Eye said...

First things first Miss Mindy there is no way on this earth I would ever forget you but I WILL BE there on 10/24!!
What wonderful technicolor Disney pics.
Hugs to you MY BFFF
Madi

Anonymous said...

Those are some beautiful pics. We have never been to a castle like that :)

Jill said...

These are amazing! I've never been so I cherish these gorgeous shots!

Unknown said...

Very pretty. We are really looking forward to Spectacular Spooks Miss Mindy. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Remington said...

I will set my alarm clock for 4 am....Oct. 24....got it! The castle is beautiful....is that what your house looks like Miss Mindy? After all you are a princess!

Kathy said...

Ooooh, Gloria, I lived in So. CA, where we had the First Castle, for 20 years and always loved seeing it, too! But those are incredible pics!!
I can hear the theme song to the old "Wonderful World of Disney" TV show going in the background!

Can't wait for the spectacular Spookys! :)

JacksDad said...

I'll be here!!

Bobbie said...

Love the Castle!!! Can't wait for spectacular spookys...

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

The castle is definitely the highlight of the park. We've lived here for 20 years and, yes, we're getting tired of Mickey, but the Castle is still beautiful. Now we practically live in the backyard of Legoland......(about 15 minutes from our house).

Chatty Crone said...

Those colors are spectacular!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Those pictures are amazing!!

Loveys Sasha