Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I. In My Cinderelly Carriage


The week my Uncle John was here, we decided to take a little trip over to Celebration, the town that Disney built. I am waiting patiently here to go, in my Cinderelly Carriage.



While we were there, it actually started to snow! WOW! that was my first time ever seeing snow! Good thing I wore a shirt to stay warm!

We then decided to stop over to the ice cream store to get a little treat! Again, I am waiting patiently!
As we were having our treats, suddenly, this HUGE DOG went by us, pulling a carriage with some people in it!
DANG! There goes another one! Only that big dog was black! I really wanted to bark at them dogs, but decided, they might come over and eat me up! Yes, they were that big!
Lastly, we over by the biggest Christmas Tree I have ever seen in my short life! It was so pretty! We all sure had a lot of fun in Celebration, celebrating!
Lovies, Miss Mindy

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Mindy we hope you and the family had a marvellous time. Happy Holidays.
Best wishes Molly

2browndawgs said...

That sounds like a great time Mindy. Good thing you didn't bark at those big dogs. I hear sometimes they get mad and kick. :)

Bobbie said...

Miss Mindy, you are having some good times! I love your carriage! You look like a princess. You ARE a princess! Hope you enjoyed the snow. We don't like that stuff here... we see it now and again during the winter.
Hope you and your mom and dad had a GLORIA-ous Christmas!! ((HUGS)) from Me and Gracie!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

What a great time you must have had. I bet my Mom didn't even think about taking us over there. We just stayed home and Dad worked on cleaning up the construction debris from my new big room.

Wishing you Happy Holidays and many blessings in the upcoming new year.

:)

Remington said...

That was an AWESOME adventure, my friend!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL Mindy huge dogs pulling a carriage...they were bigger than our good Buddy Rem.

What a fun time you had BUT your Cinderella Carriage was much nicer than the ones the huge dogs were pulling.
Hugs your BFFF
Madi

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We hope you had a great Christmas. Lee and Phod

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness I have to get one of those for Disco - looks like you had a great time!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Wow that looked like a perfect outing.

Loveys Sasha

The World According to Garth Riley said...

Snow? We haven't even had any here this year. Looks like a beautiful place!

your pal,
Garth