Monday, January 17, 2011

A Little Patriots Fan






















This is what I was doing before the Patriots/Jets games yesterday. Mom was cooking up BBQ Beef in the crock pot, to eat during the game. She was very bored, and just didn't know what to do with her time before the game started. Up and down, up and down.......from her chair, all afternoon! Tried her sock loom, put it down. Did some crocheting, put it down. Fed her face, and didn't give me any, drank ice coffee, and didn't give me any,   wait a minute, I hate ice coffee! (no wonder she didn't give me some!)  But I sure woulda love some of that brownie :(  4:30 just couldn't come fast enough for her! Me?...............I knew how to spend my time until the game started!
It was all downhill right after it started! About the only thing good during the game, was the foodies! The BBQ Beef on a roll was great! Forgot to tell you that Mom also made a wonderful bananna, oatmeal, choc chip bread. Of course I got a piece of that too, without any choc chips! Then...........the game went from bad to worse! Football season is over for us folks! (mom is sighing all over the place)

10 comments:

3 doxies said...

Them silly hoomans can nevers find anything constuctive to do.
Dat bread sounds deeeeelish! Hope it's a microwavable recipe fur my mum...bwhahahaha!

Puddles

Anonymous said...

The BBQ sandwich sounds YummY!! and so does the bread...
forget football lets talk food!!

Bobbie said...

Sorry about the game... but at least there was some really good food:)

Anonymous said...

Football is all the same to me....now a good junkin competition would be something to see! Eatting is always wlecome, too.

Liz

Ms. ~K said...

Yep, the Falcons lost too...there's always next season Billy Boy!!!
xoxo

My Mind's Eye said...

LOL Billy
Your Mom had ants in her pants yesterday...and the best thing was you got to be her sampler.
Hugs Madi

Remington said...

We watched the game....sorry....believe me I know how it feels, my friend....

Peggy Frezon said...

Watching football is fun, but it's always a bummer when your team doesn't win.

Christmas-etc... said...

Oh... so sorry your team lost! but that food does sound delicious!! Humm... reminds me...time for lunch!!
Ann

Deborah said...

That is so funny! The only good thing was the food!!
xxoo
Deborah